[App_rpt-users] RTCM GPS sentence

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 02:57:42 UTC 2016

$GPGGA,$GPGSV,$GPRMC

Jim, WB6NIL

________________________________
From: app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org <app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org> on behalf of James Cizek <james.m.cizek at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 3, 2016 4:35 PM
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] RTCM GPS sentence

HI all,

Does anyone know which GPS sentence(s) the micro-node RTCM is looking for?  I am working on adapting some commercial GPS units that originally provided timing for cellular sites and I suspect that my remaining issue is that it's not outputting the sentence the RTCM is looking for.   If anyone knows which one (or ones) it's expecting, it would be greatly appreciated information!
My unit is currently spitting out $GPGGA but even after a valid fix is achieved, the RTCM remains in the state "GPS is active, waiting for lock"

Thanks

James
KI0KN