[App_rpt-users] Understanding ilink,9 usage

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Apr 4 21:30:16 UTC 2016

Larry,
it's not a problem. The fact that app_sendtext was not enabled was my
fault. In a attempt to only load what was needed, I missed it.
All the applications, functions resources and most of the channel
drivers are installed. Just not enabled by default in DIAL The reason I
built modules,conf the way I did is to make it as easy as possible for
someone to turn on or off a feature. I will be making sure that any of
the modules I missed are enabled or at least available and "documented"

I'm just a user, granted a committed user, or is that I should be
committed? AllStar (app_rpt) is Jim's baby. I built it on Debian because
people were starting to have problems with ACID and newer hardware. Most
of my work comes out of the fact that I LOVE a open source repeater /
ROIP system that I can get my fingers dirty with.

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic