[App_rpt-users] What to do....

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:41:34 UTC 2016

What to do when your repeater gets keyed and no one comes forward and
Identifies.. Today during my qso with another ham this happened and the
individual keyed right over me while i was talking of course i was in full
duplex with the repeater using IAX rpt so i unkeyed hoping the individual
would id no one came forward.. What steps do i need to take and what other
actions should I take?? I have already started recording every key down
automatically with our system... any thoughts?
Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://www.kc9zhv.com