[App_rpt-users] What to do....

Steve Wright info at meshnetworks.co.nz
Tue Apr 5 23:15:27 UTC 2016

On 06/04/16 07:41, Loren Tedford <lorentedford at gmail.com> wrote:
> What to do when your repeater gets keyed and no one comes forward and
> Identifies.. Today during my qso with another ham this happened and the
> individual keyed right over me while i was talking of course i was in full
> duplex with the repeater using IAX rpt so i unkeyed hoping the individual
> would id no one came forward.. What steps do i need to take and what other
> actions should I take?? I have already started recording every key down
> automatically with our system... any thoughts?

Nothing.  :)   Infuriating isn't it!  :)

I know how you feel, but in the end ;

a.) It's their repeater as well, not just yours
b.) You're not a policeman
c.) Things that you feel strongly about isn't any one elses' problem but
your own.
d.) unmet expectations will suck your life dry if you let it

You could ditch it all and use D-star, then you could see all the
callsigns..  for.. some.. reason.. or you could just not worry about it.