[App_rpt-users] Traveling allstar/echolink Node

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 04:24:21 UTC 2016

The URI has a COR input line for telling the AllStar node that it is
receiveing a signal if that is what you are talking about.

I believe all you have to do is wire your PTT switch from the COR_DET to
ground. I know the USB sound fobs have voltage across the COR and is
acticated if you short it. The diode just prevents voltage from going into
the sound card from your radio.

Then in your usbradio.conf set ctcssoverride=1 , and then fiddle around
with usb or usbinvert from carrierfrom=

Skyler KDØWHB

--
Skyler Fennell