[App_rpt-users] Voice messages : Echolink callsign ?

Toussaint OTTAVI t.ottavi at bc-109.com
Wed Apr 6 19:53:31 UTC 2016

Le 06/04/2016 20:38, Toussaint OTTAVI a écrit :
> Any clues about why Echolink would spell the calling number, but not
> the callsign ?

A little bit more strange :
- My Echolink node is connected to a hub
- My radio node is connected to the same hub

If you connect to Echolink, you will hear a callsign, but not your
callsign ! A valid callsign, but a totally unknown one !!! At the same
time, on the radio node, I can just hear "connected", but no callsign at
all...

--
After rebooting all, no more callsigns, nowhere...