[App_rpt-users] Reset to channel 1 on radius

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:30:23 UTC 2016

AllStar Remote base wise, I am using some radius radios (m216 for VHF,
SM120 UHF). The VHF one does have Channel steer option on the software, but
I don't get to use every channel that the radio has :( only 8 instead of
16. With the amount of repeaters here in Denver , I need as many channels
as I can get!

I can easily simulate key presses, but I would like a reliable way to reset
the channel back to original state. These radius radios remember the
channel they were on after a power cycle (unfortunately, in my case). Is
there any way to force it to go back to channel one?

73,
Skyler KDØWHB