[App_rpt-users] Echolink : Now hearing four (unwanted) quick bips -> RANGER hidden courtesy

Toussaint OTTAVI t.ottavi at bc-109.com
Thu Apr 14 12:53:38 UTC 2016

Le 14/04/2016 14:40, Buddy Brannan a écrit :
> attach your echolink node to node 199 and define that in your rpt.conf instead of just 99

Hi,

Thank you for your comments. Our network will be local only
(island-wide, <10 repeaters). It will not be connected to Allstar
network for now. I missed the fact "9" was a reserved prefix for
"ranger" nodes (even if I have no idea about what "ranger" is).

I'll rename the Echolink node to 199, and I think it will do the job.

73 de TK1BI