[App_rpt-users] Web transceiver replacement?

DuaneVT . selkie2 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 14:03:13 UTC 2016

Now that the Web Transceiver is unusable via Java, what does the average
ham use to get into the node system from their computer? I know I can get
into MY node via IAX if I use my IAX password and its IP address. If my
node is on public dynamic IP address, the AllStar Link server knows its
actual current address. How can I or anyone else know its current address
to PC-remote node access it? I have several Club hams who would like to PC
access the node system.
Basically, how do we replace the Web Transceiver?

Thanks,
Duane KA1LM  #42996