[App_rpt-users] Another newbe question

George Burton k7wwa at saber.net
Sun Apr 24 02:50:07 UTC 2016

Just loaded Dial, when I neared end it wanted me to Enter my Allstar Portal
user id: and then to enter the Portal PW. I was told by a friend to enter
the allstarlink.org webpage login information. Well that didn't work and I
checked the my webpage login and password before I used it. I received
"Invalid user name or password" Then Allstar Link Portal Config Download
Failed..Exiting. So what does the program want me to enter at that point? At
this point is there a method to recover or do I need to reload Dial and
follow the prompts?

George