[App_rpt-users] Play two audio files back to back

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 03:13:50 UTC 2016

I am currently writing scripts for my remote base, and am working on the
channel switch acknowledgment.

Here is what I am currently doing:

asterisk -rx "rpt playback $node channel"
asterisk -rx "rpt playback $node digits/$chan"

This works well for my 16 channel radio, but I am annoyed by the amount of
space between the audio files.

I tried stuff like

asterisk -rx "rpt playback $node channel & digits/$chan"

but I just get a syntax error.

Does anybody know the solution to get the audio files to play back to back
like they do when AllStar announces node connections etc?

73
Skyler KDØWHB\