[App_rpt-users] COP command fail

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Wed Apr 27 17:56:35 UTC 2016

Most likely, you have some other command in your list that starts with "85"

Place them in order in your list so you can clearly see a command 'dup'

Asterisk executes the first match in digits. Don't let it get confused.
Since you are doing a TT test, something that starts with 85x/x/x

...mike/kb8jnm