[App_rpt-users] Quad Card Pin out

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Apr 29 17:21:51 UTC 2016

RJ-45 Pinout Table
Pin    Name    I/O        Description
1    RXA        Input    Receive Audio from your radio
2    COR        Input    Carrier detect from your radio
3    UIOA       I/O User I/O A (programmable function)
4    SUBTONE    Output   Subaudible Tone
5    PTT        Output   Push-To-Talk to your transmitter
6    UIOB       I/O User I/O B (programmable function)
7    TXA        Output   Transmit Audio to your transmitter
8    GND        -        Signal Return

On 4/29/2016 1:09 PM, David KE6UPI wrote:
> Hello, Does anyone know and can post the pin out for the J45 on the
> Quad Card? I'am asking before I have to remove the card to see if it
> is printed on the board.
>
> Thanks, David
> KE6UPI

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic