[App_rpt-users] Using URIx with RMSexpress under Windows 7 (64 Bit)

Stephan Grensemann DG1BGS dg1bgs at gmx.de
Fri Apr 29 20:01:25 UTC 2016

Hi @ all,

I want to use one of my URIx interface with RMSexpress under Windows 7
Professional 64 Bit. The sound in both directions is working fine but I
wasn't able to figure out how I can configure RMSexpress to activate the
PTT line, I can configure a com port where RTS or DTR can be used as the
PTT line. I wonder if there is an additional driver or another trick to
get access to the PTT line. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

--
73 & 55 de Stephan, DG1BGS