[App_rpt-users] Zoiper not Transmitting

Mike - W5JR w5jr.lists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 21:37:43 UTC 2016

The mute button is not a surrogate for PTT. If your IAX client is configured for PTT, the default to transmit is entering *99 and # to receive. If your client is configured for VOX, the mute button will keep the VOX from triggering, acting as an "allow/disallow" switch.

As with any VOX circuit, you pause, things unkey.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA