[App_rpt-users] Raspberry Pi 3 Wfii Question

N6GKJ Land n6gkj1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:06:20 UTC 2016

John,

I have just started out trying to get wifi running on Dial Pi. It seems
alot of stuff has to be added and part of the FS needs to have directories
added to make wpa happy. I have also put in a help request. The guys that
built this stuff are pretty smart but busy guys. I'm sure we will get
pointed in the right direction before long.

Ron,
N6GKJ
http://n6gkj.lodiarc.org