[App_rpt-users] Server IP target address

Bob Pyke k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 05:06:48 UTC 2016

I'm not sure what you mean by "the VOIP server." It seems to me the only VOIP servers are those built by folks to host their allstatlink nodes, which is based on app_rpt. Node linking is performed peer to peer, and not via a central server. The allstarlink registration server keeps track of the registered nodes' IP addresses and ports, which it sends out as a list to each node, which is used by the individual nodes to connect to each other. In DIAL, the node list is stored on each server in var/lib/asterisk/rpt_extnodes.

Thanks,
Bob
k6ecm
73