[App_rpt-users] Anyone building portable nodes?

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 15:04:31 UTC 2016

I sold a few of the BF-888 plus a modified sound card last year, but there
wasn't enough demand and i couldn't test the units enough due to school, so
I stopped for now.

This is what my node looked like, maybe I'll try again in the future for
selling them once I can build it in a circuit board efficiently and not use
aluminum foil for shielding hihi.

https://youtu.be/CkMGp1FXD1g

Kd0whb