[App_rpt-users] cli - which node is causing transmit

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 01:11:24 UTC 2016

There is a function for that which is documented in the apt_rpt comments,
of all the darn places :-) It's ilink 7 which is the last node to key us.

But (if I may say myself) Allmon is way better for that. It's one of the
main reasons Allmon was written. The node currently keying, or the last
node that keyed is always at the top of the list. You can even see that if
you didn't have you browser open when the keyup(s) occurred. And the key
ups are time stamped.

I'm biased but I don't know how a handful or more of nodes is managed
without Allmon. https://github.com/tsawyer/allmon2

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 2:12 PM, gregory <dropbox at digitalattack.org> wrote:

> probably been asked, sorry. Looking for a way to search the archives.....
> in the scenario where 5 nodes connect into one node. is there a command in
> the cli available i can enter in the "one" node to see who is causing the
> transmit if it is currently transmitting? All the nodes are private nodes.
> The nodes don't have lsnodes or allmon installed on it.
>
> Gregory.

> the list detailing the problem.

Tim