[App_rpt-users] chan_dstar : missing source code of dextra_cli

Toussaint OTTAVI t.ottavi at bc-109.com
Wed Dec 21 18:26:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to connect app_rpt with my dstar reflector. I'm using
"chan_dstar" channel driver, and I'm following the readme included with
chan_dstar.c

I need a dextra client called "dextra_cli", which seems to be a part of
RtpDir from KI4LKF. I found an executable versions of "dextra_cli" for
Windows and Linux, but I don't know which is the CPU target. This
executable does not run on my machine (Debian 8 on x86 VM), and I didn't
find the source code to recompile it.

Does someone know where to find the source code for "dextra_cli" ?

Thank you in advance. 73 de TK1BI