[App_rpt-users] node setup assis!

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 14:26:56 UTC 2016

The only good way I have found to not have to tear a Baofeng apart is the
use of this circuit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopvHGM-9_k

It takes advantage of the DC offset present in the audio connector when
there is a signal. This is strongly recommended against a VOX circuit or
using VOX in AllStar software because of words getting cut out and
unnecessary key/unkey cycles.

On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Buddy Brannan <buddy at brannan.name> wrote:

> We'd love to help, but you'll probably need to be more specific. Which
> "it" are you having trouble with? What isn't working? You'll definitely
> need to set up the port forwarding in your router. Also, for best results,
> it's possible you may still need to mod your Baofeng to get audio from the
> right places, COS, and so on. That's way out of my league though. So where
> are things alling down?
>
> --
> Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
> Phone: 814-860-3194
> Mobile: 814-431-0962
> Email: buddy at brannan.name
>

> > On Dec 25, 2016, at 12:17 AM, Eric Lessard <lessarderic29 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > so I have a baofeng uv5r tri power with a pi 2 and a uri! the uri acts
> as my digital cable  so I don't have to tear the ht  apart ! I had a couple
> hams program it but we got into a fight stopped talking and I need help
> with finalizing my NODE setup and I'm thinking I should reprogram it?? any
> ideas?? + I need to figure out how to port forward it??? plz help!
> the list detailing the problem.

> the list detailing the problem.

--
Skyler Fennell