[App_rpt-users] Jim Dixon's passing, and Allstar Link transition

Dave P tdydave at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 00:43:11 UTC 2016

Greetings Steve & All,

We are definitely saddened to hear about Jim's passing. The Dude was always
there to provide guidance when I first stood up the Hawaii/Mainland
Allstarlink network.  He definitely was a trailblazer.  I am glad to have
had the opportunity to talk to him several times through the years about
Ham Radio and other of his interests.  He will be missed.  I will continue
to pledge support to the Alsltarlink group as Jim would have wanted it to
continue on.

Rest in peace Jim

73 and Aloha

Dave