[App_rpt-users] AllStarLink registration service

Lawrence Roney roney at chiarappa.com
Wed Dec 28 16:50:35 UTC 2016

Node registrations have been rock solid over the last 24 hours!

Thank you for Steve for taking the helm and keeping the Allstar ship on a steady course.  The thousands of Allstar worldwide users appreciate everything that you are doing as well as your dedication to amateur community!

73,

Lawrence
N6YFN