[App_rpt-users] Controlling radio with a knob

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Mon Feb 1 20:14:33 UTC 2016

While not familiar with the radio, I would think you can pulse the up/down channel
direction control with the GPIO. Good for use in memory mode. That is how the
electronic knobs work. And most electronic mic's have the same pulse interface if
they allow channel control on them.

I think that was the root of your question.

You will need to develop in script a way to know what channel you are on perhaps
turning it back to ch1 after each use. This would allow you to select a specific
channel with scripts with 'xnum' pulses.

Did that abt 20 yrs ago with a 10m fm rig on a cat1000.

...mike/kb8jnm