[App_rpt-users] Trimble Gone Mad

Tom King ka6sox at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 15:54:23 UTC 2016

a friend who is on the time nutz ML sent me this from the GPS ops guys:

NOTICE ADVISORY TO NAVSTAR USERS (NANU) 2016012 NANU TYPE: GENERAL
*** GENERAL MESSAGE TO ALL GPS USERS ***
Users may be experiencing a potential time transfer anomaly.  If you
are experiencing any issue please contact NAVCEN at 703-313-5900,
http://www.navcen.uscg.gov
*** GENERAL MESSAGE TO ALL GPS USERS ***

   POC: CIVILIAN - NAVCEN AT 703-313-5900, HTTP://WWW.NAVCEN.USCG.GOV
   MILITARY - GPS OPERATIONS CENTER at HTTPS://GPS.AFSPC.AF.MIL/GPSOC,
DSN 560-2541,
   COMM 719-567-2541, gpsoperationscenter at us.af.mil, HTTPS://GPS.AFSPC.AF.MIL
   MILITARY ALTERNATE - JOINT SPACE OPERATIONS CENTER, DSN    276-3514,
   COMM 805-606-3514, JSPOCCOMBATOPS at VANDENBERG.AF.MIL