[App_rpt-users] Recompile with radio relax setting

Bryan Taylor overnite at me.com
Tue Feb 16 14:33:25 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Have several nodes running on allstarlink, some x86 and some raspberry pi2's.  I have noticed the false dtmf issue on each node and would like to recompile app_rpt to set the radio relax feature accordingly to reduce/eliminate the false dtmf tones that get decoded from voice transmissions.  All nodes are running the latest dial installation, does anyone know the correct procedure to do this on a dial system?

Thanks
Bryan
Vo1mxz
Sent from my iPhone 6