[App_rpt-users] How to connect two repeaters through a hub ?

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sat Feb 20 22:35:45 UTC 2016

There are many ways of doing the same thing.
Each having their own implications.

One method is using a 'start-up macro' to make the connection
 at startup from node3 to each of the other nodes in a permanent fashion.
Using a assignment for this: (777 is our example assigned command for ilink,13)

???=ilink,11 – Disconnect a previously permanently connected link
???=ilink,12 – Permanently connect specified link — monitor only

777=ilink,13 ;Permanently connect specified link — transceive

and running it in a startup macro for each of the other nodes you want a permanent
connection.

in rpt.conf

startup_macro=*777(NodeNum),*777(NodeNum) ;Macro to run at startup (optional)(no #
reqd)

There are other ways of doing this. You will probably need to experiment to find
what works best for your circumstances.

...mike/kb8jnm