[App_rpt-users] CM108 USB fob no PTT/red LED

DuaneVT . selkie2 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 23 18:52:50 UTC 2016

I'm running DIAL on a R-Pi2 into a modified USB fob for connection to my
repeater.
Everything seems to load and be configured fine, but I can't get the fob
PTT to trip. I believe the PTT FET is driven from the red LED on the fob
(pin13) and I can't get a new unmodded fob to cycle the red LED either.
 Simpleusb-tune-menu "f" test of PTT and audio shows no LED/PTT activity,
but tone is OK.
Audio courtesy tones and hang time and receive audio passes the in/out of
the fob during COR, just NO keying.
Now I did install DIAL on the R-Pi2 without CM108 attached if that was
important.
Ideas where the config is unright?
73,
Duane KA1LM  #42996