[App_rpt-users] Allstars Link

Ed Harwood edharwood at ymail.com
Sat Feb 27 02:29:32 UTC 2016

Hello to the list. My name is Ed Harwood (W5CVE). I'm learning Linux as I go and I just got a Raspberry PI 2 this week. It came with a SD chip that had NOOBS installed. From noobs I installed Raspbian. Well noobs was removed during the install. I downloaded the rpi2_dial.img from the Allstar Link page so that I can setup an Allstars node. Now I don't know how to install that file. Can somebody help me out and provide some answers? Thank you so much in advance.

Ed Harwood, W5CVE

Sent from my iPhone