[App_rpt-users] VPN or other option?

Stacy kg7qin at arrl.net
Tue Jan 5 03:48:46 UTC 2016

You can also take a look at softether as well -- it supports OpenVPN and
runs on both Windows and Linux.  There is a GUI based config utility
that runs on Windows (and under Wine) that makes it very easy to setup a
server -- it will even generate the OpenVPN client profiles for you.

https://www.softether.org/

Stacy
KG7QIN