[App_rpt-users] Anyone successfully using RTCM with DIAL?

James Cizek james.m.cizek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:14:36 UTC 2016

Well group,

I got this all working.  I am working with Steve, N4IRS to narrow down what
changes I've made that caused it to work, but the short answer is is that
it was simply a config file issue and had nothing to do with DIAL itself.

I'll post again once I've determined exactly which option in the config did
the trick so others in the future can benefit.    Thank you all that
offered suggestions and help, and more importantly, a huge Thanks to Steve
for building DIAL for us!  I am very excited to ditch CentOS and move to an
operating system that is rock solid and whose future isn't controlled by a
corporate giant! :)

Thanks all,

73
James