[App_rpt-users] Echolink connection announcement Volume

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:26:55 UTC 2016

I'll take a look at it. Our issue boils down to the fact all the volumes are the same, announcements and user voice, and we'd like to have the announcements about half the volume when the repeater is in use. I'm looking at holdofftelem=1 as well as http://docs.allstarlink.org/drupal/node/126 to see if we can achieve a workable compromise.

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad