[App_rpt-users] DIAL and IRLP

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sat Jan 9 18:05:26 UTC 2016

On 1/9/16 12:59 PM, Steve Zingman wrote:
> Kirk is correct. IRLP on AllStar is no longer supported. It can be done,
> but it's NOT supported. It's their network, if they don't want our
> traffic, respect that.

But the thing is, it's not their network.  It's all individual repeaters, and
the traffic is peer to peer, it's not transverseing IRLP servers.

If some one wants to restrict a given node from connecting to their node, I
don't take issue with that, but I'll be damned if some one else is going to
tell me who can connect to my node.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice