[App_rpt-users] DIAL URI Issue (URI vs URIx)

Matt Brennan brennanma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:02:14 UTC 2016

Good Day,

  I am helping work on a machine that I setup with ACID about 7 years ago.
The machine that ACID was running on died a few days ago, and we are trying
to replace it with a new machine running DIAL.

  We got the machine setup without issue, however we are having issues
getting DIAL to use the URI (note, this is a URI, not a URIx). We can get
audio from Asterisk into the repeater, however we don't seem to get any
audio or COR back from the repeater. The device was 100% working before the
machine failed.

  As a test, we connected a URIx that we had for another project and that
worked without issue. We're assuming there's a difference in the URI from
the URIx (I know it's CM108 vs CM119) and the way Asterisk / App_rpt
interacts with it.

  Anyone able to help with what we need to change to get this working?

73 and thanks,
Matt, NM1B