[App_rpt-users] Recording tail messages

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Mon Jan 18 15:16:22 UTC 2016

I followed the directions on ohnosec for using audacity for recording audio
files. I use them as tail messages and that works fine. The audio quality
however is eh so-so and I feel it could be better. I know one thing the
normalize feature called for -6 and I ended up bumping it to 0 db just so
it could be more audible.

Is there anyone willing to share their experiences? It seems from listening
to traffic on allstar the quality of messages could be better.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658