[App_rpt-users] Question regarding echolink setup

Greg Mohr Greg at gmohr.com
Tue Jan 26 23:27:03 UTC 2016

I am new to Allstar and am attempting to get the echolink node ID/PSWD combination to work.  It works as I can bring up Echolink in sysop mode under the profile for the repeater.  I believe I configured it correctly in the setup on the Allstarlink website and in the setup on the local node as well.  I am not sure where to look or what else I might need to do to get the echolink aspect up and running, any direction would be great.

Thanks,

73, Greg, W2GCM