[App_rpt-users] DIAL Distribution Allstarlink Update

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Jul 1 00:10:47 UTC 2016

Jann,
I would not try to update Asterisk in that way. There are patches
applied to Asterisk to allow it to be compiled under Debian. I am
preparing a new version of DIAL that will include a method of updating
the Asterisk program.

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic