[App_rpt-users] usbfobs

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:37:40 UTC 2016

Does this FOB have a CM108 chip, non potted? By the picture with partially
see through plastic, it looks promising, hard to beat $1.50 free shipping

https://www.amazon.com/External-Audio-Sound-Adapter-Notebook/dp/B000N35A0Y/ref=pd_sim_147_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=315YCtwvgfL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=3QF6JZMR5ZY71A851ANX

electricity440 at gmail.com