[App_rpt-users] usbfobs

Joe Moskalski kc2irv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 01:47:36 UTC 2016

here are the two fobs currently being sold on Amazon that contain the CM108
chip.

https://www.amazon.com/external-Adapter-Windows-Microphone-SD-CM-UAUD/dp/B001MSS6CS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467596668&sr=8-1&keywords=syba+usb+soundcard

https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-Stereo-Adapter-External-ICUSBAUDIOB/dp/B001EHG7DM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467596686&sr=8-1&keywords=startech+usb+audio

These are the only two I have found that always contain the CM108 chip this
is NOT potted.
I have purchased about 40 of these and every one has contained the correct
device.

Repeater builder even has a web page on making the correct connections for
the Startech fob

http://www.repeater-builder.com/projects/fob/startech-fob.html