[App_rpt-users] usbfobs

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Mon Jul 4 17:31:10 UTC 2016

Steve,

Have you purchased and used any of the chips from Alibaba? I have had BAD luck in the past getting
cm119's from eBay and such. I get them from a CMedia distributor for about $2 each. Yes, they are
more expensive, but I know if I take the time to solder them to a board, they will work!!!

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road