[App_rpt-users] Wireless ISP help

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Mon Jul 11 12:22:48 UTC 2016

OpenVPN is a very good product, but I would also suggest you look at IKE
built-in VPN technologies in the Cisco based RV series of routers.  Using
the VPN built in your site gateway router, allows for a much cleaner
integrated implementation of site to site VPN¹s.  A key here is to reduce,
if not eliminate the use of port forwarding on your router.

There are many offerings for VPN technologies.  ³Your requirements² will
drive which one is the best for you.

Keith