[App_rpt-users] was StepToe now old

Chris Curtis demoman at rollanet.org
Mon Jul 11 19:09:40 UTC 2016

Right there with ya.
As for updgrading, updating, better;
I hate it.

It irritates me to no end when an upgrade are made for the sake of upgrades.
Yes, security issues trump, but that's not what I'm talking about.

If something works, then it works.
My favorite is when a useful bit of software gets an upgrade and now no longer works like it did or even on the same host os.

Or the host os just has to have an upgrade so you can have 3d wallpaper that senses your stench support and now your video editing software no longer works.

Etc etc.

Change for the sake of change is a pain in the botox (sp on purpose)
Money maker in the commercial sector, what the crap! in the open source world.

And yes, I'm an old bitter man.
My education came in the form of cobol and fortran77 with pascal for playtime.
:)

Chris
KB0WLF

-snip-