[App_rpt-users] Node 2424 - Bridgecom 220 Repeater is LIVE!

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Jul 15 16:37:25 UTC 2016

Ramesh,
I assume from the asterisk cli prompt iax2 show registry looks something
like this:

Host                  dnsmgr  Username    Perceived Refresh  State
67.215.233.178:4569   N       2148        208.35.139.11:4569 60  Registered

Exit the CLI

cd /etc/asterisk
wget https://github.com/N4IRS/AllStar/raw/master/configs/dnsmgr.conf

restart asterisk

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic