[App_rpt-users] archivedir permissions

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 18:52:15 UTC 2016

Here is how I have done it in the past
I will start from number one place..

apt-get update

apt-get install apache2 php5 libapache2-mod-php5 php5-mcrypt

nano /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf    <- Make sure you put
the correct doc root folder

Htaccess file this is very important..

nano /var/www/audio/.htaccess

 basic compression

<IfModule mod_gzip.c>

        mod_gzip_on Yes

        mod_gzip_dechunk Yes

        mod_gzip_item_include file \.(html?|txt|css|js)$

        mod_gzip_item_include mime ^text/.*

        mod_gzip_item_include mime ^application/x-javascript.*

        mod_gzip_item_exclude mime ^image/.*

        mod_gzip_item_exclude rspheader ^Content-Encoding:.*gzip.*

</IfModule>

# Protect files and directories

<FilesMatch
"(\.(engine|inc|info|install|module|profile|po|sh|.*sql|theme|tpl(\.php)?
|xtmpl)|code-style\.pl|Entries.*|R$

        Order allow,deny

</FilesMatch>

# DO show directory listings

Options +Indexes

# Basic rewrite rules, stop unneeded PERL bot, block subversion directories

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

        RewriteEngine On

        RewriteRule ^(.*/)?\.svn/ - [F,L]

        ErrorDocument 403 "Access Forbidden"

        RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} libwww-perl.*

        RewriteRule .* – [F,L]

</IfModule>

#File ends above this line Do not add this line..

The next step is crontab -e

Add these two lines below..

*/01 * * * *  chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/audio/

*/01 * * * *  chmod -R 775 /var/www/audio/

#File ends above this line Do not add this line..

Save it now add the info into your rpt.conf

archivedir=/var/www/audio

In the paragraph just before the allstarlink status reporting page..

This should help you make it web based like i have it just go to the ip or
sub-domain name pointed at the ip..

Example uhf.lorentedford.com

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Phone:
Fax:
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://kc9zhv.com

Sent from Droid Turbo from Verizon wireless network