[App_rpt-users] archivedir permissions

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Jul 21 19:03:40 UTC 2016

Hi Tom,

Currently, the file permissions are hard-coded in the stock version of
the app_rpt.c code.  See line #22084 of app_rpt.c:

fd = open(fname,O_WRONLY | O_CREAT | O_APPEND,0600);

So, only the file owner has read/write permission.

With the stock code, using chmod (perhaps from a cron script?) is the
simplest solution.

73, David KB4FXC