[App_rpt-users] Android IAXRPT stuck PTT

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Thu Jul 21 23:56:10 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Robert Newberry <N1XBM at amsat.org> wrote:
> I've personally found, I had an old samsung galaxy phone, that leaving the
> app going all of the time in the background would cause things like that to
> happen. I would normally fire the app up to use it and then shut it down
> when down.

In trying to confirm this, I exited (via the menu, not just returning
to home screen), reopened the app, and connected a couple times in a
row and experienced the behavior every time.

However, my goal is to leave this connected and monitoring the
repeater all day instead of carrying an HT, so I'd love if it were
stable enough for that. Auto-reconnect would be nice too.

Tom KD7LXL