[App_rpt-users] Android IAXRPT stuck PTT

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Jul 22 16:20:45 UTC 2016

Tom,
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to know things are working. I have a
pretty well commented set of config files atn
<https://github.com/N4IRS/AllStar>
We will also look into the CallerID issue. We are preparing to put
AndroidIAX up on the Google PlayStore.

Steve

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic