[App_rpt-users] Shared repeater tone panel

Bob Pyke k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:06:47 UTC 2016

Sounds like you want the repeater to open for any, or a subset of PL tones, the broadcast the received tone. If you get it to work, what do you expect to happen when multiple folks use the repeater at once? They won't hear each other unless two are using it at once. There Is still only one audio path through the repeater.

Thanks,
k6ecm
73
Sent from my iPhone