[App_rpt-users] Connection Message

Steve Mahler kizzy at lusfiber.net
Fri Jul 22 19:04:08 UTC 2016

Answer ...

Decided to dig thru the app_rpt source code.  I got lucky and found it.
... here's how ...

1)  the wav, ulaw, gsm file goes in /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/rpt/nodenames/

2)  the filename format is   3######.[wav|ulaw|gsm]

3)  in rpt.conf  ...  variable    eannmode=#   must be set to 1 or 3
(you can test this by executing COP 42) [Yes, I had mine set to 2.]

...STeve - KF5VH