[App_rpt-users] Different Courtesy Tone depending on Node Keyed

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:01:04 UTC 2016

For whatever it is worth, when I first implemented the event system, I made an obnoxious thing which,

if one (and only one) particular node was connected, every time the node un-keyed, it would play

"duuuuuude" in my voice. The person on the other end took a while to realize that it wasnt really me

doing it (he kept talking to it).

So something like that can be done (sorry I dont have an example of exactly what I did).

Jim